Veteran of the Year
We are now accepting applications for the 2021 Veteran of the Year Award
- Must be a veteran of one of the five Armed Forces of the United States, including Reserve or National Guard, or United States Merchant Marines.
- Nominated Veterans must live within the Eighth Congressional District, which encompasses all of Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, and Waupaca Counties, as well as part of Winnebago County.
- Must be able to supply a DD-214.
The recipient of the Veteran of the Year Award will be selected based on:
- SERVICE: Demonstrate a commitment to service in their community. This could be through advocacy, community projects, an act of heroism, or other actions.
- EXCELLENCE: Provide an example of how this veteran exudes a spirit of excellence.
- DEDICATION: Have a dedication to supporting their fellow veterans and building bridges between veterans and our greater Northeast Wisconsin community.
If you have questions, please contact our De Pere office at 920-301-4500.
Nomination Deadline: October 8, 2021